jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

Welcome everyone!/ Bienvenidos!

Welcome every one to this blog. It will be about languages, as many as I can afford. But, we will start learning English! The aim of this blog is to learn, that is for sure, and to learn in a fun, and (we'll try) easy way. There'll be exercises for everyone, all levels! And there will be a ''doubts service''. Let me explain: I'll give you an address to send me exercises, and I will correct them and help you as much as I can. I also want to make a kind of ''forum'' so you can ask and answer yourselves, I'll be participating too!
So, this is it! I hope it works!!

J.


Bienvenidos todos a este blog. El blog irá sobre idiomas, tantos como pueda permitirme. Pero, empezaremos aprendiendo inglés! El objetivo de este blog es aprender, eso seguro, y aprender de una manera divertida (y intentaremos) fácil. Habrá un ''servicio de dudas''. Déjenme explicarme: Les daré una dirección para que envien ejercicios, y los corregiré y les ayudaré tanto como pueda. También quiero hacer una especie de ''forum'', de manera que se puedan respoder ustedes mismos. Yo también participaré!
Esto es todo! Espero que funcione!!

J.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario